- Managing Intellectual Property Rising Star 2017
- Chartered Trade Mark Attorney/European Trade Mark Attorney/Registered Irish Trade Mark Attorney/Trade Mark and Design Litigator
- Certificate in Intellectual Property Litigation and Advocacy — Nottingham Trent University
- LLM Intellectual Property and Cultural Heritage Law — University College London
- BA — University College London
Sharon specialises in trade mark portfolio management and works across a wide range of sectors including publishing, cosmetics, baby products, automotive, food and drink, fashion, software and pharmaceuticals.
Sharon works with a range of clients, from start-ups to those with registrations in over 60 countries. She is an expert advisor on global searching and filing strategies and has managed both oppositions and invalidation actions, as well as complex litigation, overseas. Sharon routinely carries out opposition work and related procedures before the UK and EU IPO. Sharon has also carried out domain name recovery work before The Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICAAN).
Before training as a trade mark attorney, Sharon worked in legal publishing and later as an Information Manager at a national patent and trade mark firm. Prior to joining UDL, Sharon worked in private practice in London.
Sharon entered the profession in 2002, qualified in 2006 and joined UDL in 2019.