How we can help protect your IP
Doing good things is one of our core values and we’re genuinely proud to help protect innovations which have the potential to improve lives and have a positive impact on the world.
Our IP attorneys have particular experience in the following areas:
- applications of virtual, augmented and mixed reality-based applications to healthcare-focused training systems and direct implementations in obstetrics, gynaecology, cardiology, emergency and critical care
- applications of machine learning to healthcare monitoring systems
- wearable tech (such as diabetes management systems)
- hair removal technology and skin treatment systems
- home-monitoring and remote-diagnosis vision kits for smartphones
- microneedle and drug delivery kits for home use
- mobility assistance devices (such as electric wheelchairs)
- transcranial magnetic brain stimulation for the treatment of depression
- orthotics and prosthetics
Get in touch
Fill out our contact form and one of our team will be in touch.
Alternatively, contact us directly and speak to a member of our specialist team.