- Design review and pre-filing advice
- Filing design applications in the UK, Europe and internationally
- Navigating the design application process through to acceptance
- Design litigation
- Monitoring and maintaining a designs portfolio with strategic review and advice
- Defending designs from third party challenges, including opposition and revocation proceedings
- Infringement opinions and advice on enforcing design rights
- Advising on commercial agreements such as assignments, licences, securities and co-ownership issues
We've got it covered
Click on the sections below to find out more about registered designs and how we can help.
You can protect aspects of the design of your product including its shape and/or decoration.
To be valid, the design features must be ‘new’ and have ‘individual character’ at the date of filing the application to register the design.
Registered design protection is available for the outward appearance or ornamentation of the whole or a part of a product.
Get in touch
Fill out our contact form and one of our team will be in touch.
Alternatively, you can contact us directly and speak to a member of our specialist team.