- Cost-effective filing strategies
- Trade mark audits and brand strategy advice
- Trade mark availability searches and advice on freedom to use in the UK and internationally
- Registration advice
- Filing and prosecuting trade mark applications
- Watching services
- Filing oppositions against conflicting trade mark applications
- Advice on correct trade mark usage
- Advice on exploitation of trade mark rights
- Brand hijacking advice
- Negotiating co-existence agreements
- Use investigations
- Applications for invalidity or revocation
- Monitoring third party applications
- Trade mark, design and domain name portfolio renewals and management
- Assignment/licence recording
- Transactional support
- Infringement/passing off advice
- Bringing trade mark and passing off infringement actions
- Domain name issues and disputes
We've got it covered
Click on the sections below to find out more about trade marks and how we can help.
It can be difficult to identify which elements of a brand can and should be protected.
Registration of a trade mark gives you the exclusive right to use it in your market sector.
What if someone is already using (or has registered) a similar name in relation to the same kinds of goods or services?
Knowing what, when and where to file a trade mark are the fundamental elements of brand protection.
Identifying primary markets in which to protect a trade mark is key.
It’s important that rights owners have measures in place to police their trade marks.
Failure to keep up with changes can mean that rights become worthless.
The more successful a brand is, the more likely someone will want to take advantage of it and/or piggy-back on its success.
Your use and/or registration of a trade mark could face objection from a competitor.
Once a brand is protected, there are numerous options for generating revenue from it.
Get in touch
Fill out our contact form and one of our team will be in touch.
Alternatively, you can contact us directly and speak to a member of our specialist team.